What’s Happening at InnerConnected?
Connect with Us – Discover the latest happenings about programming, learning and life at InnerConnected
- Understanding Mindfulnessby Summer Gardner, IC AmbassadorMindfulness is paying attention without judgement. It’s a way of connecting with yourself and the world around you. As we understand ourselves by looking at our own thoughts and feelings, we handle life in a more resilient way. We are better able to be courageous, persistent, and understanding. When things are hard, even when they seem impossible, we find that […]
- Summer Camp Magic with Project Libertad 🥳by Sigrid KiteThis summer we partnered with Project Libertad, an organization that provides newcomer immigrant youth and their families with legal advocacy and support, to offer mindful movement, meditation and play at their Summer Camp. We provided ten youth six sessions of laughter, learning and connection, planting seeds of resilience and wellbeing. As InnerConnected fosters youth development and resilience by increasing access […]
- Honoring and Celebrating International Day of Yogaby Sigrid Kite“If there are threats to humanity, Yoga often gives us a way of holistic health. Yoga also gives us a happier way of life. I am sure, Yoga will continue playing its preventive, as well as promotive role in the healthcare of masses” – Narendra Modi, India Prime Minister, Originating in ancient India, Yoga derives from the Sanskrit language, meaning to […]
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity with Storytellingby Sigrid KiteWe live in a vibrant and diverse world. Every day we have an opportunity to listen, learn, experience, and grow together as a result of our similarities and differences. Today, on World Day for Cultural Diversity For Dialogue and Development we honor this richness, and use the power of storytelling to facilitate conversations that celebrate our diversity. Storytelling plays a […]
- Supporting India Amidst COVID Surgeby Sigrid KiteIndia is currently battling a COVID surge that has overwhelmed hospitals, causing a despairing situation of suffering and death. People around the world are rallying together to get India the supplies and support it needs to control the surge and save lives. As we send light and love to the people of India, we also wish to share resources of […]